Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Morning!

Well....good morning out there!  Went to bed late last night and now it's early in the a.m.  Gotta get back to packing.  My heart is screaming for me to stay and work it out with Deaun.  Love is funny like that, I guess.  Although I am going to miss Deaun more than I could ever possibly tell you, I did give him a choice and he turned it down.  Wish he would have just agreed....then I could have stayed living with him.  Now, it's back to being on my own.  Have a funny feeling about Deaun and I though.....I think we still have a shot at working it out.  Time will tell.  Well, that is all for now.  Time to get Ma up and get more packing done.  Waiting to here about a rental truck to move my things today.  Also, gonna meet with my antie for coffee in a lil while.  It will be good to see her again.  So....on with my day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment