Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Harder than I thought.....

Well.....Deaun and I just talked for the first time today.  He still refuses couple counseling.  He said if I move out it is over for good and he won't miss me at all.  That hurt.  I am gonna miss him more than words.  I did tell him though that if he changes his mind he knows my phone number and can call me anytime.  I would like to work things out with him but know we need some time apart.  Our relationship is not what it should be.  I think we both know that  much.

On a lighter  note, ma and I got some packing done.  Not a lot, but a little.  Still lots more to do.  It is gonna be a long night for us.  We'll get it done though.  One room at a time.  Next room on the list: the kitchen.  Yuck!  That is the worst room to pack.  All that food is gonna drive me nuts putting in bags and boxes.

Keep reading.....I'll keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment