Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good to be Home Again!

Well....we worked it out and are now officially a couple again!  It feels so darn good to be home again.  Of course, we have got to move stuff back in this weekend so that'll be a lil bit of work on our parts, but the kids are happy.  They missed their daddy.  So did I.  I won't be making a snap decision like that again.  Relationships are hard work and to keep them going, you have got to be willing to put the work in.  I forgot to snuggle and show love to the man I love more than anyone (excluding my kids) in the entire world!  I won't make that mistake twice.  I am here for good and looking forward to the wedding next year.  Maybe it won't be as big as I thought, but it is definately gonna happen!  More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment