Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Day!

Today is the last day of one life and the new beginning of another.  My relationship of two years ended this morning.  How do I feel?  Sad. Hurt. Scared. Alone. Hopeful.  Those are just some of the feelings racing around my body at this point.  It is hard to let go of someone you love, but there comes a time when you have got to love yourself more than the other person.  The change is going to be interesting to say the least.  I have supportive friends and family, so that is one good thing.  My mother, my two small children and myself are moving into a three bedroom apartment tomorrow.  Not a location I would choose, but it is what I need.  I am being provided for on an as needed basis.  Thank you to the man upstairs who always knows just what I need and when.  For now, I am trying to see this as a new beginning and not an ending.  Who knows, we may just work things out.  Then again, we may not.  I am ready to face whatever comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment